What are Amabassadors?
Ambassadors serve as goodwill representatives of the Wharton Chamber of Commerce and Agriculture. Ambassadors will always be in the public eye. Being an ambassador presents a great opportunity to gain new business exposure as ambassadors make new contacts at the Chamber functions by meeting, greeting and introducing themselves and their businesses.
Who are Amabassadors?
Individuals who exhibit the highest degree of professionalism and embrace an attitude that is positive, supportive, and respectful to all people that furthers the success of our business community and chamber.
How do Amabassadors help the chamber?
Ambassadors help assimilate new members into the chamber’s programs and services by meeting and greeting new and prospective members at chamber functions. They build member commitment and raise awareness of the chamber’s activities and benefits of membership. They also recruit new members to the chamber as well as help retain existing members.
Ambassadors support the general welfare of the chamber and promote a more positive business climate for the Wharton area. The ambassadors are instrumental in establishing networking events that are fun and well attended.
- New business contact in the Wharton area
- Recognition as an ambassador on the chamber website
- Visibility to you and your business at chamber and other functions
- Recognition as the “Ambassador of the Year” chosen at the Annual Chamber Banquet
- Pride through community involvement and service
- Good standing member of the chamber
- Involved in promoting the chamber in the community
- Help recruit and retain chamber members and ambassadors
- Attend chamber functions and encourage others to attend
- Make a year or more commitment
Vicki Hicks, Total Outdoor Solutions | Ambassador Chair
Makyla Monroe, Wharton Civic Center
Kim Wittig, Central Turf Grass Farm
Mindy Hernandez, H&M Electrical Services, LLC
Kaytee Cenko, K&D Design
Steven Cochrane, S. Cochrane Insurance Agency
Theresa Lillie, Kindred at Home – Hospice
Nancy Reyes, Wied Realty
Amy Morales, Kapeesh Marketing, LLC
Rebecca Klima, Hollub Financial Services
Carol Lynch, Schulz Insurance Agency
Debbie Folks, Wied Realty
Michelle Morales, Avalon Place
Jessica Clemons, H.E.B. Grocery Company
Eva Salazar, J-M Manufacturing
Mark Castillo, Workfource Solutions
Travis Glass, TW Glass Appraisal
Carol Wootton, Wharton County Recovery Team
Lisa Cokins, Wharton Nursing & Rehabilitation
Jane & John Bard- Burr Trading Company