For a printable copy of the newsletter, click wcc newsletter Vol 10, No. 25, June 21, 2018
The Wharton Chamber of Commerce, in addition to helping members, spends considerable effort promoting our town to visitors. The chamber’s mission statement is to be an advocate for the prosperity of Wharton, making it a better place to live, work, learn, visit, and do business. The funds provided by this event will be used to strengthen the Wharton Chamber of Commerce and support this mission.
Six reasons to belong to the Wharton Chamber of Commerce:
• We connect businesses with customers. We are the go-to place. The Wharton Chamber of Commerce gives great references.
• We support the businesses who employ the people who are your customers.
• We can lower your overhead. Our Chamber Electrical Coalition, Fox-Smolin and Associates, can deliver rock-bottom electrical rates exclusively to our members.
• We help promote your business. We offer affordable advertising rates on whartontexas.com and our weekly email newsletter. New members get discounts on advertisements in the Wharton Journal-Spectator and KULP Radio.
• We help solve business problems. You don’t have the time to lobby. We do. We fight for less red tape and lower business taxes.
• We enhance business activity through the tourism and convention department, as well as collaboration with the City of Wharton, Wharton Economic Development Corp. and other organizations.
To download a Membership Application, please click here: Membership Application